Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission file is in Portable Document Format (PDF).
The manuscript follows NEJLT's instructions for authors
The following copyright conditions apply to material published in The Northern European Journal of Language Technology (NEJLT):
- All authors retain the copyright for their work;
- All published works are protected by Swedish copyright law;
- All articles are licensed under Creative Commons attribution, non-commercial;
- The publishing agreement which all authors must sign before their work is published, gives NEJLT permission to publish the material electronically;
- It is the author's responsibility to be aware of the copyright of any material used in a published work, and to secure copyright clearance if necessary;
- If work already published at NEJLT is republished with a commercial publisher, the author must inform the commercial publisher that the work is already electronically published at NEJLT;
- All authors are free to publish their articles in other journals provided that the external journal accepts that the author already has published the article in NEJLT and acknowledges this publication in an acknowledgement section or footnote.
- LiU E-Press' policy is not to delete any published material.
Se also Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 3.0 Unported license for additional information.
Please see the copy of the agreement between the author and the publisher. Two signed copies of a legal agreement between the author and the publisher must be submitted before a manuscript can be published. Download the agreement, fill it out by computer, print it out, sign and sent the agreement by regular mail or by fax +46 13 284424. For further information, see LiU E-Press Copyright page for further information or contact Peter Berkesand, LiU E-Press.
The data collected from registered and non-registered users of this journal falls within the scope of the standard functioning of peer-reviewed journals. It includes information that makes communication possible for the editorial process; it is used to informs readers about the authorship and editing of content; it enables collecting aggregated data on readership behaviors, as well as tracking geopolitical and social elements of scholarly communication.
This journal’s editorial team uses this data to guide its work in publishing and improving this journal. Data that will assist in developing this publishing platform may be shared with its developer Public Knowledge Project in an anonymized and aggregated form, with appropriate exceptions such as article metrics. The data will not be sold by this journal or PKP nor will it be used for purposes other than those stated here. The authors published in this journal are responsible for the human subject data that figures in the research reported here.
Those involved in editing this journal seek to be compliant with industry standards for data privacy, including the European Union’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) provision for “data subject rights” that include (a) breach notification; (b) right of access; (c) the right to be forgotten; (d) data portability; and (e) privacy by design. The GDPR also allows for the recognition of “the public interest in the availability of the data,” which has a particular saliency for those involved in maintaining, with the greatest integrity possible, the public record of scholarly publishing.